BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2012/05/08

RAIN RHAPSODY


Soft breeze is calling me…

People uttered that life is bewildering, they barely breathe to walk a single footstep in their existence,
or conceivably they stated that they acquire it hard to believe in others and hard to believe in love…
‘It’s fine’, I’m motionlessly lending my ears against them…

The rain is pouring down to the earth,
People bring their umbrella so they won’t get soggy,
They said that they yearn for some care so bad,
I’m giving them my heart and ears so they won’t get lonely…

Heavy thunders cut a tree into half…
Little children seeks shelter from their mother…
They want me to be their best friends and to always help them…
I’m prepared and I’ll always be there for them…

Patience has its own limit,
The heavy rain now has outpouring,
I’m exhausted for always being there for everyone with no one there to catch me when I’m falling down or when I’m in need of a shoulder to cry on…
I need a companion, who can accept me for who I really am…
I’m worn out of being abandoned perfectly because of who I am…

Can I live a life peacefully here??
How would I able to make things in order??
They know nothing about me!!
Cause I’m sure they will run away from this sight of mine when they know every part of me…

Silence is much more than gold,
So do time, it’s invaluable,
I’m still fine with the circumstances I face at present,
In a state where no one can get my drift,
In a state where all just seems wrong, and nothing is right…
Yet I’ve made it through the rain,
I’ve made it through my worst part of life…

0 comments: