BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2013/01/04

I HOPE YOU LOVE ME BACK




Your facial appearance that seems unsolved,
My persisting heart that yearns for the days ahead,
Wishes and hopes which used to be mine has vanished,
The so-called amazing feeling called ‘love’ is what left me…

Doubts that you asked me to response,
Tears of this defenseless heart is all I can offer…
Heartless heart of mine might caused you despair,
Yet, this love of mine feels truly true…

Regrets and mistakes will always bind me,
Loves and compassions would only be tales,
Cold-hearted fates trail my silhouette,
Suffocating the ashen shadow of mine…

You’re not the one that I hope you would be,
You’re a guy more than I wish u to be,
You’re another guy approaching the chamber of my emotions,
Yet my heart isn’t as it used to be, it’s longing for the sadness and grief that my past used to has…

The melody that echo unceasingly,
Like the shade of yours which stuck in my mind…
Desires that have always been in my heart,
Wanting to love you for recurrently times,

Never-ending story of yours, and mine,
You’re always get to see what’s outside and inside of me,
Know me better, than I would have known about me,
Simply loving you is not as simple as that…

Following my heart unknowingly,
It seems that I have loved you more than I had before…
It seems that I like you a little bit more uncertainly,
For the way I am now, I hope you love me back....



0 comments: